Photoshop Custom: Lucky! (Just like a dog)
Here is a simple mod to make your old Virago 535 into a cool cafe racer. Not really "that" simple, but at least you don't need to change the exhaust and the main frame.
- Lower the front fork
- Change the handlebar into something low
- Custom build a cafe racer style fuel tank
- Add a frame from the end of the fuel tank to the rear shocks
- Custom build a new seat and a rear fender
- Make a larger cover for the battery compartment
- The paint job is up to you. As in my render, I play with the theme "Lucky"
- The last thing to do is a bit tricky. You need to change the foot control to a rear control which I didn't do it in this render
Beautiful conversion !
But: you haven't mentioned the fact that the rake angle is lowered. This is non-trivial as it involves either cutting and welding of main frame or installing some adjustable steering head.