I like Dragstar/V-Star 650, I'll start a series of Photoshop customization to it whenever I can find some spare time.
I like the riding position of a cruiser and the style of a streetfighter, so the best way to get one is by modifying a cruiser into a street fighter. This is something I like to see happened to a Dragstar/V-Star 650 if I had one and if budget and parts are available.
The mods are.
- Lower the front fender.
- Customize a narrower and less roundish fuel tank.
- Change to a pullback riser with a narrow drag bar with bar end mirrors.
- Speedometer relocate to the handlebar.
- Change the headlight to a vertical dual headlight.
- Cut the back portion of the frame to reveal the shock.
- Remove the battery cover and customized the battery compartment to a more industrial look.
- Modified and heat wrapped the exhaust into a sportier one.
- Change the seat to a solo seat held by a leaf spring.
- Change the back fender to a bobber fender.
- Build a frame to hold a curve license plate at the back of the wheel.
- Change the rims to five spoke sport rims.
- Spray most of the parts into flat black except the engine and the upper fork.