- Simple to maintain.
- Nothing surplus-to-requirements.
- Chopper and bobber references/details.
- The lines of a rigid frame but with suspension.
- Use a Buell 'Blast' motor and exploit its shape.
- Harley posture, flat-tracker manners, Ducati handling.
- Exploit the power-to-weight ratio of a 500cc single in a lightweight chassis.
- A return to the spirit of motorcycling - the journey is the experience / story.
Here goes the results. The creations from Mac Motorcycle are some gorgeous minimalist bikes with a little retro feel to it.